We are glad to share with you the updates regarding the final protocol for bringing inbound tourism to Israel, which will be for the Individuals & Groups starting from 01st November 2021.
- Entry to Israel will be allowed from all countries all over the world
- The entrance should be through Ben Gurion Airport only up to this date
- Every tourist entering the country is required to perform a PCR test before entering Israel and should stay in temporary isolation till receiving the negative result of the PCR test performed upon entrance to Israel or for 24 hours (whichever is earlier). Isolation is permitted at a hotel (not permitted to move from the hotel till getting PCR result)
- No Entry via all land borders till now
- Can Leave Israel through land borders to Jordan or Egypt without any problem – Leave not Enter.
- The entry of foreign nationalities into Israel is subject to the presentation of health insurance (including a section covering the Coronavirus disease)
- ALL Red countries are not permitted to enter
- Tourists are not permitted to enter Israel if they were last 14 days prior to arrival in any red country before entering Israel
- Any nationality which needs a visa prior to arrival to Israel NOW can submit the application for a visa through the Israel Immigration & Population Authority.
- The vaccines approved in the outline are: Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson-Janssen, AstraZeneca, Covishield, Sinopharm, Sinovac, and Sputnik
- Vaccine certificate must be valid less than 6 months from the second dose.
- If the vaccine certificate exceeds the 6 months booster, a third dose is REQUIRED.
- PCR test required up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- PCR test (25$ per person) Upon arrival
- PCR test must be pre-paid online by the client through this link
- Declaration form must apply by the client no more than 48 hours before the schedule time of departure through the following link https://www.gov.il/en/service/request-entry-to-israel-covid19